Bihar: Four DMs, 10 other IAS officers transferred
Patna: In a minor administrative reshuffle, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday shifted 14 IAS officials including District Magistrates of Arwal, Madhepura, Sheohar and Lakhisari, besides commissioner of Bhagalpur division.
According to a notification issued by the state general administration department, chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission Alok Kumar Sinha would be principal secretary of the industry department and would also hold the additional charge of principal secretary of sugarcane industry.
PK Patnaik, waiting for posting, would be adviser of the Bihar State Planning Board, it said adding JRK Rao, additional member of the Bihar Revenue Board would be the chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission.
According to the notification issued by general administration department RK Khandelwal, secretary of Bihar human rights commission was transferred as secretary (resources) of finance department.
Similarly Bandna Kini, chairman-cum-managing director of Bihar state women development corporation would take charge as secretary of Bihar human rights commission.
Sandeep Pondrik, secretary, social welfare department would also hold the charge of Bihar state women development corporation as its chairman-cum-managing director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video