Bihar: Four DMs, 10 other IAS officers transferred
Patna: In a minor administrative reshuffle, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday shifted 14 IAS officials including District Magistrates of Arwal, Madhepura, Sheohar and Lakhisari, besides commissioner of Bhagalpur division.
According to a notification issued by the state general administration department, chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission Alok Kumar Sinha would be principal secretary of the industry department and would also hold the additional charge of principal secretary of sugarcane industry.
PK Patnaik, waiting for posting, would be adviser of the Bihar State Planning Board, it said adding JRK Rao, additional member of the Bihar Revenue Board would be the chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission.
According to the notification issued by general administration department RK Khandelwal, secretary of Bihar human rights commission was transferred as secretary (resources) of finance department.
Similarly Bandna Kini, chairman-cum-managing director of Bihar state women development corporation would take charge as secretary of Bihar human rights commission.
Sandeep Pondrik, secretary, social welfare department would also hold the charge of Bihar state women development corporation as its chairman-cum-managing director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read