Bihar: Four DMs, 10 other IAS officers transferred
Patna: In a minor administrative reshuffle, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday shifted 14 IAS officials including District Magistrates of Arwal, Madhepura, Sheohar and Lakhisari, besides commissioner of Bhagalpur division.
According to a notification issued by the state general administration department, chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission Alok Kumar Sinha would be principal secretary of the industry department and would also hold the additional charge of principal secretary of sugarcane industry.
PK Patnaik, waiting for posting, would be adviser of the Bihar State Planning Board, it said adding JRK Rao, additional member of the Bihar Revenue Board would be the chairman of Bihar State Staff Selection Commission.
According to the notification issued by general administration department RK Khandelwal, secretary of Bihar human rights commission was transferred as secretary (resources) of finance department.
Similarly Bandna Kini, chairman-cum-managing director of Bihar state women development corporation would take charge as secretary of Bihar human rights commission.
Sandeep Pondrik, secretary, social welfare department would also hold the charge of Bihar state women development corporation as its chairman-cum-managing director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail