Man killed in orchestra show firing
Darbhanga: A man was killed when two miscreants fired upon each other during an orchestra show at Sidhaul village in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a police officer said on Monday.
The man, identified as Eknandlal Yadav, was hit by a bullet after two miscreants fired at each other in an act of showmanship during an orchestra show in the village last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Dilnawaz Khan said.
Raids were being carried out to nab them, Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP