Man killed in orchestra show firing
Darbhanga: A man was killed when two miscreants fired upon each other during an orchestra show at Sidhaul village in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a police officer said on Monday.
The man, identified as Eknandlal Yadav, was hit by a bullet after two miscreants fired at each other in an act of showmanship during an orchestra show in the village last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Dilnawaz Khan said.
Raids were being carried out to nab them, Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi