Man killed in orchestra show firing
Darbhanga: A man was killed when two miscreants fired upon each other during an orchestra show at Sidhaul village in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a police officer said on Monday.
The man, identified as Eknandlal Yadav, was hit by a bullet after two miscreants fired at each other in an act of showmanship during an orchestra show in the village last night, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Dilnawaz Khan said.
Raids were being carried out to nab them, Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack