Maoist accused in massacre case arrested in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A Maoist ultra, suspected to
have been involved in a massacre in 2010, was today arrested
from Kathaura village in Munger district.
Superintendent of Police P Kanan said Sanjay Yadav was
caught during an anti-Naxal operation in the village under
Dharhara police station.
Yadav was believed to be have been involved in a massacre
of five tribals at Karaili in the district in 2010, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?