Maoist accused in massacre case arrested in Munger
Munger (Bihar): A Maoist ultra, suspected to
have been involved in a massacre in 2010, was today arrested
from Kathaura village in Munger district.
Superintendent of Police P Kanan said Sanjay Yadav was
caught during an anti-Naxal operation in the village under
Dharhara police station.
Yadav was believed to be have been involved in a massacre
of five tribals at Karaili in the district in 2010, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29