Nitish flies kite on Makar sankranti
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday flew a kite on the occasion of Makar sankranti festival.
Kumar flew a kite at a kite flying festival organized by
the state Tourism department at Sandalpur Diara.
He spent quality time at the festival and watched the
revellers competing with each other to fly their kites.
Kumar earlier attended a special feast of smashed rice
and curd hosted by the JD(U) state unit chief Vashistha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nation remembers Pt Jawaharlal Nehru on his 52nd death anniversary
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 2: SRH vs GL - Second opportunity for Suresh Raina & Co to book final berth
- Two security personnel injured in gunbattle in Baramulla
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Udta Punjab' gets into trouble with Censor Board
- Terrorists hiding in J&K's Baramulla, fierce encounter underway