Nitish flies kite on Makar sankranti
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday flew a kite on the occasion of Makar sankranti festival.
Kumar flew a kite at a kite flying festival organized by
the state Tourism department at Sandalpur Diara.
He spent quality time at the festival and watched the
revellers competing with each other to fly their kites.
Kumar earlier attended a special feast of smashed rice
and curd hosted by the JD(U) state unit chief Vashistha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why