Three killed in Gaya road accident
Gaya: Three persons were killed and eight
others seriously injured when a jeep overturned near
Barachatti police station in Bihar`s Gaya district early
Wednesday, police said.
The speeding jeep was going to Ramgarh in Jharkhand
from Rajgreeh when it overturned after the driver lost control
over it while negotiating a sharp bend.
The driver and two passengers died on the spot.
The injured were admitted to A N Magadh Medical Collage
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it