Two Maoists held, 3600 rounds of ammunition seized
Aurangabad: Two Maoists were arrested and 3600 rounds of catrtridge, 500 mg Trionitrate methane explosive and other chemical liquid were seized during combing
operations in Bihar`s Aurangabad district since late Sunday night.
ADG (Headquarters) Ravindra Kumar said on Monday three
magazines and two RPG and a launcher were also seized as
police raided two places under Town and Mufassil police
stations in the district.
Police also seized cash worth Rs 3.34 lakh from the
Naxalites, besides 17 mobile phones, he said.
Superintendent of Police Aurangabad Siddhartha Mohnan
Jain said police captured two hardcore Maoists, identified as
Manoj alias Akhilesh Singh and Toofan during the operations.
A team of Forensic experts rushed to Aurangabad from
Patna for testing the chemicals seized during the operation,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings