Two Maoists held, 3600 rounds of ammunition seized
Aurangabad: Two Maoists were arrested and 3600 rounds of catrtridge, 500 mg Trionitrate methane explosive and other chemical liquid were seized during combing
operations in Bihar`s Aurangabad district since late Sunday night.
ADG (Headquarters) Ravindra Kumar said on Monday three
magazines and two RPG and a launcher were also seized as
police raided two places under Town and Mufassil police
stations in the district.
Police also seized cash worth Rs 3.34 lakh from the
Naxalites, besides 17 mobile phones, he said.
Superintendent of Police Aurangabad Siddhartha Mohnan
Jain said police captured two hardcore Maoists, identified as
Manoj alias Akhilesh Singh and Toofan during the operations.
A team of Forensic experts rushed to Aurangabad from
Patna for testing the chemicals seized during the operation,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani