Two Maoists held, 3600 rounds of ammunition seized
Aurangabad: Two Maoists were arrested and 3600 rounds of catrtridge, 500 mg Trionitrate methane explosive and other chemical liquid were seized during combing
operations in Bihar`s Aurangabad district since late Sunday night.
ADG (Headquarters) Ravindra Kumar said on Monday three
magazines and two RPG and a launcher were also seized as
police raided two places under Town and Mufassil police
stations in the district.
Police also seized cash worth Rs 3.34 lakh from the
Naxalites, besides 17 mobile phones, he said.
Superintendent of Police Aurangabad Siddhartha Mohnan
Jain said police captured two hardcore Maoists, identified as
Manoj alias Akhilesh Singh and Toofan during the operations.
A team of Forensic experts rushed to Aurangabad from
Patna for testing the chemicals seized during the operation,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Delhi: Dance instructor commits suicide after strangling suspected lover
- It was a joke: Irrfan on 'Kabali' poster comment
- Salman Khan's brand new 'Sultan' poster is brutal and adrenaline-pumping! – View pic
- Sensex rallies 216 points on 7th Pay Commission approval, GST hopes
- Euro 2016: Can Iceland emulate Leicester City's fairytale and go all the way?