Two Maoists held, 3600 rounds of ammunition seized
Aurangabad: Two Maoists were arrested and 3600 rounds of catrtridge, 500 mg Trionitrate methane explosive and other chemical liquid were seized during combing
operations in Bihar`s Aurangabad district since late Sunday night.
ADG (Headquarters) Ravindra Kumar said on Monday three
magazines and two RPG and a launcher were also seized as
police raided two places under Town and Mufassil police
stations in the district.
Police also seized cash worth Rs 3.34 lakh from the
Naxalites, besides 17 mobile phones, he said.
Superintendent of Police Aurangabad Siddhartha Mohnan
Jain said police captured two hardcore Maoists, identified as
Manoj alias Akhilesh Singh and Toofan during the operations.
A team of Forensic experts rushed to Aurangabad from
Patna for testing the chemicals seized during the operation,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth