Woman commits suicide with three kids
Bhabhua: A woman alongwith three children Wednesday committed suicide by jumping before a running train at Bhabhua railway station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a GRP sources said.
The unidentified woman with three minor children jumped before a speeding goods train near western cabin of Bhabhua railway station, GRP police station officer-incharge, Raj Kumar said.
The mutilated bodies of all four victims were found lying on the track, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post mortem.
Efforts were on to find out the identity of the woman and three children, Raj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya