Woman commits suicide with three kids
Bhabhua: A woman alongwith three children Wednesday committed suicide by jumping before a running train at Bhabhua railway station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a GRP sources said.
The unidentified woman with three minor children jumped before a speeding goods train near western cabin of Bhabhua railway station, GRP police station officer-incharge, Raj Kumar said.
The mutilated bodies of all four victims were found lying on the track, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post mortem.
Efforts were on to find out the identity of the woman and three children, Raj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog