Woman commits suicide with three kids
Bhabhua: A woman alongwith three children Wednesday committed suicide by jumping before a running train at Bhabhua railway station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a GRP sources said.
The unidentified woman with three minor children jumped before a speeding goods train near western cabin of Bhabhua railway station, GRP police station officer-incharge, Raj Kumar said.
The mutilated bodies of all four victims were found lying on the track, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post mortem.
Efforts were on to find out the identity of the woman and three children, Raj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured