Woman commits suicide with three kids
Bhabhua: A woman alongwith three children Wednesday committed suicide by jumping before a running train at Bhabhua railway station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a GRP sources said.
The unidentified woman with three minor children jumped before a speeding goods train near western cabin of Bhabhua railway station, GRP police station officer-incharge, Raj Kumar said.
The mutilated bodies of all four victims were found lying on the track, he said, adding the bodies have been sent for post mortem.
Efforts were on to find out the identity of the woman and three children, Raj Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown