Chhattisgarh budget session to start from Monday
Raipur: The budget session of the Chhattisgarh Assembly will begin on March 12, with the budget for 2012-13 likely to be presented in the house on March 17 by
Chief Minister Raman Singh.
Assembly Speaker Dharamlal Kaushik said here on Saturday that the session will start on Monday and continue till April 13 with a total of 23 sittings.
The session will commence with the customary address of the Governor to the House on March 12, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?