7 architecture school students suspended in ragging case
New Delhi: Seven students of School of Planning and Architecture here have been suspended in connection with a ragging incident.
The move comes in wake of the HRD Ministry ordering an inquiry into the incident of September 2 last year when a first-year student was allegedly ragged by the seven students of the second year B. Arch programme.
"The director of the institute issued the suspension orders of the seven students pending an inquiry and they have been asked to vacate the hostel," said a statement issued by it.
A police case is also understood to have been registered in connection with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!