Akali Dal to contest four seats in Delhi
New Delhi: The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) will contest four seats in coalition with the Bharatiya Janata Party in the Delhi Assembly Elections scheduled for December 4, a party leader said on Wednesday.
"The party will fight for the seats at Shahadra, Rajouri Garden, Hari Nagar and Kalkaji," said Manjit Singh GK, SAD Delhi president.
"The names of the candidates would be decided by the party high command," he added.
In the last Assembly Elections also the party had contested four seats.
There are 70 seats in the Delhi Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant