Alliance Air to launch flights from Mumbai to Agra, Allahabad, Gwalior
New Delhi: Expanding its network, Air India subsidiary Alliance Air will launch three new flights from Mumbai to Agra, Allahabad and Gwalior next month.
"Alliance Air will be introducing new flights and routes on its network from September 9 from Mumbai to Allahabad, Agra and Gwalior," an Air India spokesperson said here on Tuesday .
The flights would also help to boost religious and culture tourism, he said.
Presently, Air India operates flights from Delhi to Allahabad and Agra.
Aiming at connecting tier-II and tier-III cities with the metros, the national carrier had launched a daily Delhi- Gwalior-Mumbai flight in April 2011.
However, the flight was discontinued in May this year due to poor load factor.
The Mumbai-Allahabad flight would operate four days - on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - a week, while Mumbai- Gwalior and Mumbai-Agra would be twice a week flight.
Flight on Mumbai-Gwalior route would operate on Mondays and Thursdays, while on Mumbai-Agra route it will operate on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The inaugural fare of Mumbai-Allahabad would be Rs 3,979 for one way and Rs 8,326 for return fare, while Mumbai-Gwalior would cost Rs 2,982 (one way) and Rs 5,874 return fare. The fare of Mumbai-Agra would cost Rs 3,979 one way, while the return fare would cost Rs 8,326, the spokesperson said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today