Armed goons enter Ghaziabad high-rise, firing reported
Ghaziabad: A two-member gang of armed goons have reportedly entered Gaur Homes apartments located in Govindpuram locality of Ghaziabad on Monday evening, triggering panic among residents and the police.
The goons entered the apartment complex on a bike and are reportedly holed up in the basement parking.
A huge posse of policemen from many police stations have reached the spot and are carrying out search operations to locate the gangsters before they pose any threat to the residents of the apartment complex. `Unconfirmed reports claimed that the gangsters have opened fire on the policemen.
The Senior Superintendent of Police is also personally present, reports said.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks