Arvind Kejriwal owns assets worth Rs 71 lakh, wife owns Rs 1 crore flat
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after announcing that he would contest the Assembly Elections against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has declared his assets worth Rs 71 lakh.
The anti-corruption crusader-turned-politician declared his assets in his application for election ticket from the New Delhi constituency, reported an English daily.
According to the report, Kejriwal owns a land plot in Indirapuram worth Rs 70 lakh and has Rs 1 lakh in bank. Besides, he also declared Rs 1 lakh as bank balance and a Gurgaon flat worth Rs 1 crore in his wife`s name.
Following the declaration of Kejriwal`s assets, the AAP has uploaded his form and other details on its website, inviting public opinion on the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Want to send your own experiments into space? This tiny satellite will help you!- Watch
- Euro 2016: Poland beat Switzerland in a nail-biting penalty shoot out
- Boxing as good as dead in India, rues Mary Kom
- David Cameron calls on LGBT community to live 'freely'
- Wimbledon: Andy Murray and admirer of `incredibly consistent` Novak Djokovic