Arvind Kejriwal owns assets worth Rs 71 lakh, wife owns Rs 1 crore flat
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after announcing that he would contest the Assembly Elections against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has declared his assets worth Rs 71 lakh.
The anti-corruption crusader-turned-politician declared his assets in his application for election ticket from the New Delhi constituency, reported an English daily.
According to the report, Kejriwal owns a land plot in Indirapuram worth Rs 70 lakh and has Rs 1 lakh in bank. Besides, he also declared Rs 1 lakh as bank balance and a Gurgaon flat worth Rs 1 crore in his wife`s name.
Following the declaration of Kejriwal`s assets, the AAP has uploaded his form and other details on its website, inviting public opinion on the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends