Arvind Kejriwal owns assets worth Rs 71 lakh, wife owns Rs 1 crore flat
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after announcing that he would contest the Assembly Elections against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has declared his assets worth Rs 71 lakh.
The anti-corruption crusader-turned-politician declared his assets in his application for election ticket from the New Delhi constituency, reported an English daily.
According to the report, Kejriwal owns a land plot in Indirapuram worth Rs 70 lakh and has Rs 1 lakh in bank. Besides, he also declared Rs 1 lakh as bank balance and a Gurgaon flat worth Rs 1 crore in his wife`s name.
Following the declaration of Kejriwal`s assets, the AAP has uploaded his form and other details on its website, inviting public opinion on the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack