Arvind Kejriwal owns assets worth Rs 71 lakh, wife owns Rs 1 crore flat
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after announcing that he would contest the Assembly Elections against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has declared his assets worth Rs 71 lakh.
The anti-corruption crusader-turned-politician declared his assets in his application for election ticket from the New Delhi constituency, reported an English daily.
According to the report, Kejriwal owns a land plot in Indirapuram worth Rs 70 lakh and has Rs 1 lakh in bank. Besides, he also declared Rs 1 lakh as bank balance and a Gurgaon flat worth Rs 1 crore in his wife`s name.
Following the declaration of Kejriwal`s assets, the AAP has uploaded his form and other details on its website, inviting public opinion on the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India