Arvind Kejriwal owns assets worth Rs 71 lakh, wife owns Rs 1 crore flat
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after announcing that he would contest the Assembly Elections against Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal has declared his assets worth Rs 71 lakh.
The anti-corruption crusader-turned-politician declared his assets in his application for election ticket from the New Delhi constituency, reported an English daily.
According to the report, Kejriwal owns a land plot in Indirapuram worth Rs 70 lakh and has Rs 1 lakh in bank. Besides, he also declared Rs 1 lakh as bank balance and a Gurgaon flat worth Rs 1 crore in his wife`s name.
Following the declaration of Kejriwal`s assets, the AAP has uploaded his form and other details on its website, inviting public opinion on the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?