Court postpones hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court today postponed the hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case to April one as a witness did not appear before it.
Aarushi`s parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar appeared before the court of special judge S Lal.
But investigating officer Vijay Kumar who was supposed to appear before the court as witness remained absent, resulting in the postponing of the hearing to April one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...