Court postpones hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court today postponed the hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case to April one as a witness did not appear before it.
Aarushi`s parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar appeared before the court of special judge S Lal.
But investigating officer Vijay Kumar who was supposed to appear before the court as witness remained absent, resulting in the postponing of the hearing to April one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal