Court postpones hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case
Ghaziabad: A special CBI court today postponed the hearing in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case to April one as a witness did not appear before it.
Aarushi`s parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar appeared before the court of special judge S Lal.
But investigating officer Vijay Kumar who was supposed to appear before the court as witness remained absent, resulting in the postponing of the hearing to April one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city