Delhi gang-rape accused seeks tutor for IAF exam
New Delhi: One of the accused in the Delhi gang-rape has sought a tutor to prepare for an interview with the Indian Air Force (IAF), his counsel said in Delhi on Tuesday.
Accused Vinay Sharma`s counsel moved an application before the fast-track court hearing his case seeking that a "tutor be provided to Vinay to help him prepare" for his interview for C grade category of the IAF and that "he will serve" the force.
Sharma`s counsel also pleaded for a day-to-day trial saying that a call letter for "selection test for recruitment of group `C` civilian LDCs in Indian Air Force" had been received by the accused.
"My client has got a call letter to appear for an interview with the Indian Air Force. A tutor or guide be provided to him. The test will include general knowledge... He will have a job and will lead a good life ahead. He will earn well... He is the only breadwinner in the family... He will serve the Indian Air Force," Sharma`s counsel said.
Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna asked the police to file their reply on the application and posted the matter for April 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports
- 25 injured in fresh clashes in Kashmir, death toll rises to 68