Delhi gang-rape accused seeks tutor for IAF exam
New Delhi: One of the accused in the Delhi gang-rape has sought a tutor to prepare for an interview with the Indian Air Force (IAF), his counsel said in Delhi on Tuesday.
Accused Vinay Sharma`s counsel moved an application before the fast-track court hearing his case seeking that a "tutor be provided to Vinay to help him prepare" for his interview for C grade category of the IAF and that "he will serve" the force.
Sharma`s counsel also pleaded for a day-to-day trial saying that a call letter for "selection test for recruitment of group `C` civilian LDCs in Indian Air Force" had been received by the accused.
"My client has got a call letter to appear for an interview with the Indian Air Force. A tutor or guide be provided to him. The test will include general knowledge... He will have a job and will lead a good life ahead. He will earn well... He is the only breadwinner in the family... He will serve the Indian Air Force," Sharma`s counsel said.
Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna asked the police to file their reply on the application and posted the matter for April 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported