Delhi gang-rape: Victim still not out of danger, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest medical bulletin of the 23-year old gang-rape victim on Tuesday, the doctors said that though the girl was not out of danger but she was a little better than yesterday.
"The Platelet count is 80,000. This is a positive sign,” the doctor said. “Also the internal bleeding is less than yesterday,” they added.
The rape-victim has fever and her liver function is stable, revealed the doctors.
They further said that the girl was alert and conscious and she was communicating. Also her ventilator support was less.
The rape survivor’s psychological assessment is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon