Delhi gang-rape: Victim still not out of danger, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest medical bulletin of the 23-year old gang-rape victim on Tuesday, the doctors said that though the girl was not out of danger but she was a little better than yesterday.
"The Platelet count is 80,000. This is a positive sign,” the doctor said. “Also the internal bleeding is less than yesterday,” they added.
The rape-victim has fever and her liver function is stable, revealed the doctors.
They further said that the girl was alert and conscious and she was communicating. Also her ventilator support was less.
The rape survivor’s psychological assessment is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'