Delhi gang-rape: Victim still not out of danger, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest medical bulletin of the 23-year old gang-rape victim on Tuesday, the doctors said that though the girl was not out of danger but she was a little better than yesterday.
"The Platelet count is 80,000. This is a positive sign,” the doctor said. “Also the internal bleeding is less than yesterday,” they added.
The rape-victim has fever and her liver function is stable, revealed the doctors.
They further said that the girl was alert and conscious and she was communicating. Also her ventilator support was less.
The rape survivor’s psychological assessment is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'