Delhi gang-rape: Victim still not out of danger, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest medical bulletin of the 23-year old gang-rape victim on Tuesday, the doctors said that though the girl was not out of danger but she was a little better than yesterday.
"The Platelet count is 80,000. This is a positive sign,” the doctor said. “Also the internal bleeding is less than yesterday,” they added.
The rape-victim has fever and her liver function is stable, revealed the doctors.
They further said that the girl was alert and conscious and she was communicating. Also her ventilator support was less.
The rape survivor’s psychological assessment is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!