Delhi gang-rape: Victim still not out of danger, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest medical bulletin of the 23-year old gang-rape victim on Tuesday, the doctors said that though the girl was not out of danger but she was a little better than yesterday.
"The Platelet count is 80,000. This is a positive sign,” the doctor said. “Also the internal bleeding is less than yesterday,” they added.
The rape-victim has fever and her liver function is stable, revealed the doctors.
They further said that the girl was alert and conscious and she was communicating. Also her ventilator support was less.
The rape survivor’s psychological assessment is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!