Delhi is becoming a world-class city: Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday said that her government was committed to making Delhi a role model of governance. She said her dream of making Delhi a world-class city was coming true.
"Our government is committed to making Delhi a role model of governance. The government has taken many measures in this direction. Our efforts in introducing e-governance, computerisation of civil supply offices, sub-registrar offices, e-court fee system, inter-connecting all zonal transport officers, computerisation of education department, etc. testify to our intentions of bringing a positive change in the work culture," Dikshit said.
Dikshit was speaking at a function to mark her completing 14 years as chief minister of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees