Delhi is becoming a world-class city: Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday said that her government was committed to making Delhi a role model of governance. She said her dream of making Delhi a world-class city was coming true.
"Our government is committed to making Delhi a role model of governance. The government has taken many measures in this direction. Our efforts in introducing e-governance, computerisation of civil supply offices, sub-registrar offices, e-court fee system, inter-connecting all zonal transport officers, computerisation of education department, etc. testify to our intentions of bringing a positive change in the work culture," Dikshit said.
Dikshit was speaking at a function to mark her completing 14 years as chief minister of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation