Delhi Metro fears Noida station sinking
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a major worry for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), platform at Noida City Centre metro station has been found to be sinking with cracks appearing in it.
This was found when the DMRC officials were conducting a routine check of the platforms and pillars on the Noida route.
What’s amusing is that the officials from the Metro and construction company Gammon remain elusive on the reason behind the sagging.
Officials have conducted a thorough check at other stations in the vicinity and fortunately have found no such problem there.
Though, the DMRC hasn’t cancelled any trains, but the travel time has increased due to slow pace as the repair work is going on.
The repair work on pillars number 174 and 185 will continue for two-three weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!