Delhi Metro fears Noida station sinking
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a major worry for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), platform at Noida City Centre metro station has been found to be sinking with cracks appearing in it.
This was found when the DMRC officials were conducting a routine check of the platforms and pillars on the Noida route.
What’s amusing is that the officials from the Metro and construction company Gammon remain elusive on the reason behind the sagging.
Officials have conducted a thorough check at other stations in the vicinity and fortunately have found no such problem there.
Though, the DMRC hasn’t cancelled any trains, but the travel time has increased due to slow pace as the repair work is going on.
The repair work on pillars number 174 and 185 will continue for two-three weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi