Delhi Minister launches website for addressing grievances
New Delhi: Delhi Transport Minister Ramakant Goswami Sunday became the first MLA in the city to launch a website-based grievance handling system for his constituency Rajinder Nagar.
This system will enable residents of his constituency to directly register any grievance related to MCD, DJB, DDA and PWD which will be forwarded to the department concerned after suitable checks and moderations by SMSs.
The mechanism allows the minister to get similar alerts. The website will also publish the status of the registered complaints after a week.
Some 150 residents representing 28 RWAs were present during the launch function.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- Crucial file on 'truth behind Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's disappearance' destroyed in 1972
- Russian woman raped in Goa by guest house owner
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- PHOTOS: How Mumbai Indians' captain Rohit Sharma celebrated his 29th birthday!