Explosion at chemical factory in Delhi, one dead
New Delhi: One person was left dead today after a massive explosion took place at a chemical factory in Rohini`s Deep Vihar area earlier this morning. Eyewitnesses said that the explosion`s intensity was such that the nearby houses also shook badly.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Deep Vihar and an eyewitness to the incident said, "We were sitting at our homes when the explosion took place. We quickly came outside and saw that people were running here and there. We tried to help and picked out the victim who had died in the blast."
Another eyewitness, A. P. Puri told ANI, "I went out to see people running helter-skelter. The victim`s head had been blown off from one side."
The eyewitnesses also said that according to them, no one was injured in the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender