Explosion at chemical factory in Delhi, one dead
New Delhi: One person was left dead today after a massive explosion took place at a chemical factory in Rohini`s Deep Vihar area earlier this morning. Eyewitnesses said that the explosion`s intensity was such that the nearby houses also shook badly.
Vinod Kumar, a resident of Deep Vihar and an eyewitness to the incident said, "We were sitting at our homes when the explosion took place. We quickly came outside and saw that people were running here and there. We tried to help and picked out the victim who had died in the blast."
Another eyewitness, A. P. Puri told ANI, "I went out to see people running helter-skelter. The victim`s head had been blown off from one side."
The eyewitnesses also said that according to them, no one was injured in the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II