Farsh Bazar rape case: Teenage victim shifted to AIIMS
New Delhi: The 13-year-old girl, who allegedly attempted suicide here after being raped by eight men, was on Tuesday shifted to AIIMS for further treatment.
She was being shifted from Hegdewar hospital.
Police have so far arrested six persons in connection with the case.
The girl had allegedly attempted suicide on April 20 by consuming sleeping pills.
The crime came to light when the parents of the victim, residing in Farsh Bazar in east Delhi, approached police and complained about the incident.
According to the complaint, the victim was kidnapped from near her house by the eight people, including one person whom she addresses as "uncle", on March 16 and forcibly taken to Loni in Ghaziabad.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference