Farsh Bazar rape case: Teenage victim shifted to AIIMS
New Delhi: The 13-year-old girl, who allegedly attempted suicide here after being raped by eight men, was on Tuesday shifted to AIIMS for further treatment.
She was being shifted from Hegdewar hospital.
Police have so far arrested six persons in connection with the case.
The girl had allegedly attempted suicide on April 20 by consuming sleeping pills.
The crime came to light when the parents of the victim, residing in Farsh Bazar in east Delhi, approached police and complained about the incident.
According to the complaint, the victim was kidnapped from near her house by the eight people, including one person whom she addresses as "uncle", on March 16 and forcibly taken to Loni in Ghaziabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief