Four kids crushed to death
New Delhi: Four children were crushed to death in south Delhi on Sunday when the parapet of an under-construction building collapsed, police said.
The - Divya (9), Monu (10), Nitin (10) and Gaurav (12) - were taken to Safdarjung Hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.
The incident took place at 12.15 p.m. in Suman Colony in Chhatarpur area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah