Four kids crushed to death
New Delhi: Four children were crushed to death in south Delhi on Sunday when the parapet of an under-construction building collapsed, police said.
The - Divya (9), Monu (10), Nitin (10) and Gaurav (12) - were taken to Safdarjung Hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.
The incident took place at 12.15 p.m. in Suman Colony in Chhatarpur area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview