Four killed in Ghaziabad road accident
Ghaziabad: Four people were killed Wednesday when their car rammed into a stationary vehicle in Ghaziabad, police said.
Kailash, 50, a resident of Uttar Pradesh`s Pilibhit district, his wife Vandana, 47, son Manish, 25, and driver Akash were killed. Kailash`s daughter Rinki, 22, was critically injured in the accident on National Highway-24 in Masuri area, police said.
The driver of the stationary vehicle sped away after the incident, said Superintendent of Police Jagdish Sharma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing