Four members of a family found dead in Delhi
New Delhi: Four members of a family were found dead Monday morning in west Delhi`s Dwarka area, police said.
Ravinder Kanojia (34) was found hanging from a ceiling fan, while the bodies of his wife Chanda Kanojia and two daughters, eight-years-old and sixs-year-old, were lying on the bed.
Police said prima facie it appeared that Ravinder Kanojia, after killing his family, had committed suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda