Geetika suicide case: Kanda’s MDLR office raided
Gurgaon: Delhi police on Sunday raided the office of the MDLR group here in connection with the alleged suicide of air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
The police team, who took arrested MDLR employee Aruna Chadha along with it, seized various documents and scanned computers, sources said.
Accompanied by some women police officers, the Delhi police remained at the four-storey office building at the posh Sector 15 here for more than two hours.
Chadha`s two-day police remand had been extended by one day on Saturday.
She would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate again on Sunday.
Main accused and former Haryana Minister of State for Home Affairs Gopal Kanda still evades arrest.
Apparently depressed over continuous mental harassment allegedly by Kanda, 23-year-old Sharma took the extreme step at her Ashok Vihar residence in north-west Delhi.
In her suicide note, Sharma, who quit Kanda`s company recently, accused the former minister of torturing her mentally after she left the job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands