Geetika suicide case: Kanda’s MDLR office raided
Gurgaon: Delhi police on Sunday raided the office of the MDLR group here in connection with the alleged suicide of air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
The police team, who took arrested MDLR employee Aruna Chadha along with it, seized various documents and scanned computers, sources said.
Accompanied by some women police officers, the Delhi police remained at the four-storey office building at the posh Sector 15 here for more than two hours.
Chadha`s two-day police remand had been extended by one day on Saturday.
She would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate again on Sunday.
Main accused and former Haryana Minister of State for Home Affairs Gopal Kanda still evades arrest.
Apparently depressed over continuous mental harassment allegedly by Kanda, 23-year-old Sharma took the extreme step at her Ashok Vihar residence in north-west Delhi.
In her suicide note, Sharma, who quit Kanda`s company recently, accused the former minister of torturing her mentally after she left the job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!