Geetika suicide case: Kanda’s MDLR office raided
Gurgaon: Delhi police on Sunday raided the office of the MDLR group here in connection with the alleged suicide of air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
The police team, who took arrested MDLR employee Aruna Chadha along with it, seized various documents and scanned computers, sources said.
Accompanied by some women police officers, the Delhi police remained at the four-storey office building at the posh Sector 15 here for more than two hours.
Chadha`s two-day police remand had been extended by one day on Saturday.
She would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate again on Sunday.
Main accused and former Haryana Minister of State for Home Affairs Gopal Kanda still evades arrest.
Apparently depressed over continuous mental harassment allegedly by Kanda, 23-year-old Sharma took the extreme step at her Ashok Vihar residence in north-west Delhi.
In her suicide note, Sharma, who quit Kanda`s company recently, accused the former minister of torturing her mentally after she left the job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?