Geetika suicide case: Kanda’s MDLR office raided
Gurgaon: Delhi police on Sunday raided the office of the MDLR group here in connection with the alleged suicide of air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
The police team, who took arrested MDLR employee Aruna Chadha along with it, seized various documents and scanned computers, sources said.
Accompanied by some women police officers, the Delhi police remained at the four-storey office building at the posh Sector 15 here for more than two hours.
Chadha`s two-day police remand had been extended by one day on Saturday.
She would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate again on Sunday.
Main accused and former Haryana Minister of State for Home Affairs Gopal Kanda still evades arrest.
Apparently depressed over continuous mental harassment allegedly by Kanda, 23-year-old Sharma took the extreme step at her Ashok Vihar residence in north-west Delhi.
In her suicide note, Sharma, who quit Kanda`s company recently, accused the former minister of torturing her mentally after she left the job.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway