Kejriwal to join auto drivers in protest
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal will tomorrow join auto drivers in their protest against the Delhi government`s plan to ban advertisements on three-wheelers.
The protest will be held at Jantar Mantar.
An AAP spokesperson said Kejriwal would join the protest of the auto drivers as their demands were "genuine".
Last week, Kejriwal had announced his decision to take on Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit in the Delhi Assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US