Kejriwal wants cheap popularity: Narayanasamy
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is pushing for the Jan Lokpal bill because he is hungry for "cheap publicity", Minister of State V. Narayanasamy said on Friday.
"Whether it is the union minister or state minister, everyone has to abide by the constitution, they will have to go by the law," the minister in the Prime Minister`s Office said.
"Arvind Kejriwal is for cheap popularity. He must behave like a chief minister and must follow the rules," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday