Kejriwal wants cheap popularity: Narayanasamy
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is pushing for the Jan Lokpal bill because he is hungry for "cheap publicity", Minister of State V. Narayanasamy said on Friday.
"Whether it is the union minister or state minister, everyone has to abide by the constitution, they will have to go by the law," the minister in the Prime Minister`s Office said.
"Arvind Kejriwal is for cheap popularity. He must behave like a chief minister and must follow the rules," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview