Man hangs self from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in a park here, police said.
The body of Rakesh Kumar was spotted by a passerby Saturday morning at Rama Park in Sarai Rohilla area of north Delhi.
Police said Kumar was depressed over family problems.
Kumar worked in a shoe factory and lived in a rented house with his mother, his sister and her children. His sister is separated from her husband.
The body has been sent for an autopsy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'