Man hangs self from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in a park here, police said.
The body of Rakesh Kumar was spotted by a passerby Saturday morning at Rama Park in Sarai Rohilla area of north Delhi.
Police said Kumar was depressed over family problems.
Kumar worked in a shoe factory and lived in a rented house with his mother, his sister and her children. His sister is separated from her husband.
The body has been sent for an autopsy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?