Man hangs self from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in a park here, police said.
The body of Rakesh Kumar was spotted by a passerby Saturday morning at Rama Park in Sarai Rohilla area of north Delhi.
Police said Kumar was depressed over family problems.
Kumar worked in a shoe factory and lived in a rented house with his mother, his sister and her children. His sister is separated from her husband.
The body has been sent for an autopsy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best