Man hangs self from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in a park here, police said.
The body of Rakesh Kumar was spotted by a passerby Saturday morning at Rama Park in Sarai Rohilla area of north Delhi.
Police said Kumar was depressed over family problems.
Kumar worked in a shoe factory and lived in a rented house with his mother, his sister and her children. His sister is separated from her husband.
The body has been sent for an autopsy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees