Man hangs self from tree in Delhi
New Delhi: A 30-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree in a park here, police said.
The body of Rakesh Kumar was spotted by a passerby Saturday morning at Rama Park in Sarai Rohilla area of north Delhi.
Police said Kumar was depressed over family problems.
Kumar worked in a shoe factory and lived in a rented house with his mother, his sister and her children. His sister is separated from her husband.
The body has been sent for an autopsy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis