Man suffocates wife to death at Noida hotel
Noida: A 24-year-old woman was murdered allegedly by her husband in Radisson Hotel here, police said on Saturday.
Akansha Khosla, a resident of Delhi, was found dead in the hotel located in Sector 18 last evening.
SSP Praveen Kumar said the hotel staff found the woman dead round 6.30 PM.
Initially, police thought that Akansha had committed suicide as a note recovered from the site stated that the couple was facing some differences with parents beside financial problems.
The note said she was committing suicide and the husband too would commit suicide by jumping from a tower in Sector 25.
When a police team went to sector, 25 they could not trace her husband.
However, her husband Ishan Khosla last night turned up at the police station and allegedly confessed to have killed his wife.
Ishan told police that they got married in June 2011 but did not get along.
Ishan said he smothered Akansha to death with a pillow and planned to commit suicide but could not do so.
"The victim was studying in Noida and her husband worked as a telemarketer. The couple lived in Rohini in Delhi," SP City Yogesh Singh said.
The suicide note recovered from the spot was written by Ishan, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP