Married woman raped for 10 months by neighbor in Faridabad
Faridabad: A married woman has alleged that she was repeatedly raped by her neighbour for over a period of ten months, police said on Sunday.
A case of rape has been registered against Dinesh (35) based on the complaint filed by the victim at the Nangla Enclave police station here, they said.
In the complaint, the victim has alleged that Dinesh took advantage of her being alone at home when her husband and three children went for work and school respectively and repeatedly raped her for over a period of ten months.
The victim did not tell about her ordeal to anyone during this time as she had been threatened by the accused that he will kill her and her family, police said.
The woman, however, gathered courage recently and narrated her ordeal to her husband.
A case has been registered and the matter is being probed into, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users