Married woman raped for 10 months by neighbor in Faridabad
Faridabad: A married woman has alleged that she was repeatedly raped by her neighbour for over a period of ten months, police said on Sunday.
A case of rape has been registered against Dinesh (35) based on the complaint filed by the victim at the Nangla Enclave police station here, they said.
In the complaint, the victim has alleged that Dinesh took advantage of her being alone at home when her husband and three children went for work and school respectively and repeatedly raped her for over a period of ten months.
The victim did not tell about her ordeal to anyone during this time as she had been threatened by the accused that he will kill her and her family, police said.
The woman, however, gathered courage recently and narrated her ordeal to her husband.
A case has been registered and the matter is being probed into, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!