MCD targets 46 properties for illegal construction
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(MCD) on Friday continued its drive against illegal construction
by sealing or demolishing 46 properties across the city.
The drive was carried out by the MCD Building Department
with the help of local police.
While illegal portions of 30 properties were demolished,
another 16 properties were sealed in Sadar Pahar Ganj,
Najafgarh, Rohini, South and Central Zones.
The action was carried out in places like Paharganj, Nabi
Karim, Mahavir Enclave, Mundka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj,
Chhattarpur and Tuglawabad Extension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: As it happened...