MCD targets 46 properties for illegal construction
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(MCD) on Friday continued its drive against illegal construction
by sealing or demolishing 46 properties across the city.
The drive was carried out by the MCD Building Department
with the help of local police.
While illegal portions of 30 properties were demolished,
another 16 properties were sealed in Sadar Pahar Ganj,
Najafgarh, Rohini, South and Central Zones.
The action was carried out in places like Paharganj, Nabi
Karim, Mahavir Enclave, Mundka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj,
Chhattarpur and Tuglawabad Extension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you