MCD targets 46 properties for illegal construction
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(MCD) on Friday continued its drive against illegal construction
by sealing or demolishing 46 properties across the city.
The drive was carried out by the MCD Building Department
with the help of local police.
While illegal portions of 30 properties were demolished,
another 16 properties were sealed in Sadar Pahar Ganj,
Najafgarh, Rohini, South and Central Zones.
The action was carried out in places like Paharganj, Nabi
Karim, Mahavir Enclave, Mundka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj,
Chhattarpur and Tuglawabad Extension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'