MCD targets 46 properties for illegal construction
New Delhi: The Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(MCD) on Friday continued its drive against illegal construction
by sealing or demolishing 46 properties across the city.
The drive was carried out by the MCD Building Department
with the help of local police.
While illegal portions of 30 properties were demolished,
another 16 properties were sealed in Sadar Pahar Ganj,
Najafgarh, Rohini, South and Central Zones.
The action was carried out in places like Paharganj, Nabi
Karim, Mahavir Enclave, Mundka, Rohini, Vasant Kunj,
Chhattarpur and Tuglawabad Extension.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened