Multi-level car parking for Airport Metro users
New Delhi: Delhi`s high-speed Airport Metro
Express commuters would soon be able to park their vehicles without any hassles with the operator planning to inaugurate the multi-level car parking at Shivaji Stadium station.
The multi-level car parking facility is already
operational at New Delhi Airport Metro station and the one at
Shivaji Stadium Airport Metro station parking will be
operational within a month`s time.
"The multi-level parking has a total parking capacity of
over 1400 cars. Parking facilities will provide additional
customer convenience and connectivity to the Airport Metro," a
Reliance Infra spokesman said.
It will also facilitate non-commuters to park their cars
and enjoy the retail experience available at these metro
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt