Narendra Modi, Omar condole Delhi gang-rape victim’s death
New Delhi: "Rest in Peace brave one," tweeted Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah after the young woman who was brutally gang-raped and tortured here died in Singapore on Saturday.
The 23-year-old woman was gang-raped in a moving bus with tinted windows Dec 16.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Deeply saddened & distressed by the news of India`s braveheart daughter passing away. My deepest condolences with her family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth