Narendra Modi, Omar condole Delhi gang-rape victim’s death
New Delhi: "Rest in Peace brave one," tweeted Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah after the young woman who was brutally gang-raped and tortured here died in Singapore on Saturday.
The 23-year-old woman was gang-raped in a moving bus with tinted windows Dec 16.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Deeply saddened & distressed by the news of India`s braveheart daughter passing away. My deepest condolences with her family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you