Narendra Modi, Omar condole Delhi gang-rape victim’s death
New Delhi: "Rest in Peace brave one," tweeted Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah after the young woman who was brutally gang-raped and tortured here died in Singapore on Saturday.
The 23-year-old woman was gang-raped in a moving bus with tinted windows Dec 16.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Deeply saddened & distressed by the news of India`s braveheart daughter passing away. My deepest condolences with her family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll