Narendra Modi, Omar condole Delhi gang-rape victim’s death
New Delhi: "Rest in Peace brave one," tweeted Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah after the young woman who was brutally gang-raped and tortured here died in Singapore on Saturday.
The 23-year-old woman was gang-raped in a moving bus with tinted windows Dec 16.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi tweeted: "Deeply saddened & distressed by the news of India`s braveheart daughter passing away. My deepest condolences with her family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five Indian athletes who redefined 'woman power'