Nepali woman gang-raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A Nepali woman in her early 20s was allegedly gang-raped in the national capital, police said on Thursday.
The woman was found in half-naked and semi-conscious condition near Nanakpura flyover in south Delhi around 7.30 am on Thursday.
The woman was taken to Safdarjung Hospital where she is being treated.
According to her statement to police, she was abducted from Kotla Mubarkpur area near South Extension in south Delhi Wednesday night by three unidentified people, who raped and dumped her near the flyover.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram