Nepali woman gang-raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A Nepali woman in her early 20s was allegedly gang-raped in the national capital, police said on Thursday.
The woman was found in half-naked and semi-conscious condition near Nanakpura flyover in south Delhi around 7.30 am on Thursday.
The woman was taken to Safdarjung Hospital where she is being treated.
According to her statement to police, she was abducted from Kotla Mubarkpur area near South Extension in south Delhi Wednesday night by three unidentified people, who raped and dumped her near the flyover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest