No record of Sheila Dikshit meetings: Delhi CM secretariat
New Delhi: "There is no record related to Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit`s meetings with her secretariat" this is what the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office has said in its reply to an RTI query seeking information related to meetings attended by her.
"The information/document sought...Is not available in this office," the Chief Minister`s Office said in the reply.
Exercising his right to information, advocate Vivek Garg has sought details of all kind of meetings in which the Delhi Chief Minister was present since April, 2006.
He had also sought details of meetings of individuals or groups with the Chief Minister along with the details of agenda among others.
"It is a strange reply given by the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office. We will appeal against the order and try to find the truth behind it," Garg said.
The advocate has filed a case demanding registration of an FIR against Dikshit and others for their alleged involvement in corruption in various Commonwealth Games related projects executed here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation