No record of Sheila Dikshit meetings: Delhi CM secretariat
New Delhi: "There is no record related to Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit`s meetings with her secretariat" this is what the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office has said in its reply to an RTI query seeking information related to meetings attended by her.
"The information/document sought...Is not available in this office," the Chief Minister`s Office said in the reply.
Exercising his right to information, advocate Vivek Garg has sought details of all kind of meetings in which the Delhi Chief Minister was present since April, 2006.
He had also sought details of meetings of individuals or groups with the Chief Minister along with the details of agenda among others.
"It is a strange reply given by the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office. We will appeal against the order and try to find the truth behind it," Garg said.
The advocate has filed a case demanding registration of an FIR against Dikshit and others for their alleged involvement in corruption in various Commonwealth Games related projects executed here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog