No record of Sheila Dikshit meetings: Delhi CM secretariat
New Delhi: "There is no record related to Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit`s meetings with her secretariat" this is what the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office has said in its reply to an RTI query seeking information related to meetings attended by her.
"The information/document sought...Is not available in this office," the Chief Minister`s Office said in the reply.
Exercising his right to information, advocate Vivek Garg has sought details of all kind of meetings in which the Delhi Chief Minister was present since April, 2006.
He had also sought details of meetings of individuals or groups with the Chief Minister along with the details of agenda among others.
"It is a strange reply given by the Delhi Chief Minister`s Office. We will appeal against the order and try to find the truth behind it," Garg said.
The advocate has filed a case demanding registration of an FIR against Dikshit and others for their alleged involvement in corruption in various Commonwealth Games related projects executed here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof