Northern Railways cancels 41 trains due to fog
New Delhi: Train operations have been severely affected in North India due to foggy weather conditions.
At least 41 trains have been cancelled by Northern Railways due to fog. The affected trains will not run from between January 4-17.
On Tuesday, train operations continued to be disrupted due to dense fog with 24 Delhi-bound trains running late and 13 being cancelled.
Railways cancelled services of 13 trains including Lal Qila Express, Howrah Janta Express, Toofan Abha Express and AP Express owing to the bad weather.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?