One dead in sports car crash in Delhi
New Delhi: A man was killed when his Lamborghini sports car hit a bicycle and crashed into a bus stop railing in south Delhi early Sunday, police said.
According to the police, the incident took place around 5.30 am near Panchsheel Enclave. The victim, 28-year-old Anukool Rishi, was a resident of H-79/18, Sainik Farms. The injured cyclist was identified as Kishan.
The police suspect Rishi was speeding and lost contol of the car. He was killed on the spot when the car hit the railings of a bus stop on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor.
"The cyclist was from the nearby Khanpur village area. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma center. Doctors say he will survive," a police officer told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel