One dead in sports car crash in Delhi
New Delhi: A man was killed when his Lamborghini sports car hit a bicycle and crashed into a bus stop railing in south Delhi early Sunday, police said.
According to the police, the incident took place around 5.30 am near Panchsheel Enclave. The victim, 28-year-old Anukool Rishi, was a resident of H-79/18, Sainik Farms. The injured cyclist was identified as Kishan.
The police suspect Rishi was speeding and lost contol of the car. He was killed on the spot when the car hit the railings of a bus stop on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor.
"The cyclist was from the nearby Khanpur village area. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma center. Doctors say he will survive," a police officer told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city