One dead in sports car crash in Delhi
New Delhi: A man was killed when his Lamborghini sports car hit a bicycle and crashed into a bus stop railing in south Delhi early Sunday, police said.
According to the police, the incident took place around 5.30 am near Panchsheel Enclave. The victim, 28-year-old Anukool Rishi, was a resident of H-79/18, Sainik Farms. The injured cyclist was identified as Kishan.
The police suspect Rishi was speeding and lost contol of the car. He was killed on the spot when the car hit the railings of a bus stop on the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor.
"The cyclist was from the nearby Khanpur village area. He was rushed to the AIIMS apex trauma center. Doctors say he will survive," a police officer told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'