One killed, four injured in Delhi clash over land
New Delhi: A 38-year-old man was killed and four others - among them two women - were injured in a clash here between two groups over land, police said Monday.
Salim was killed, and his wife Munni, 32, and his brother`s wife Murshida, 30, received head injuries in west Delhi`s Kanjhawala area around 5.30 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Members of their rival group, Fateh, 58, and his son Habib, 20, were arrested. The two men were also injured, police said.
There was a dispute between the two groups over a piece of land, police said.
"The accused arrived at Salim`s house and started an argument which turned violent, leading to his death," said the police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Woman suicide over morphed picture: One arrested
- 7th Pay Commission: Gratuity ceiling doubled to Rs 20 lakh
- Govinda ultimate Bollywood dancer for me: Farah Khan
- Harbhajan Singh to sponsor kit for disabled cricketers of India
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results 2016 to be declared on Thursday (June 30). Log on to bed.mhpravesh.in