One killed, four injured in Delhi clash over land
New Delhi: A 38-year-old man was killed and four others - among them two women - were injured in a clash here between two groups over land, police said Monday.
Salim was killed, and his wife Munni, 32, and his brother`s wife Murshida, 30, received head injuries in west Delhi`s Kanjhawala area around 5.30 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Members of their rival group, Fateh, 58, and his son Habib, 20, were arrested. The two men were also injured, police said.
There was a dispute between the two groups over a piece of land, police said.
"The accused arrived at Salim`s house and started an argument which turned violent, leading to his death," said the police officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!