Ramdev announces campaign against black money
Dehra Dun: Yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday announced a
fresh agitation against black money and corruption with a
one-day dharna at New Delhi on June 3, marking the first
anniversary of police crackdown on Ramlila grounds.
"We have announced the launch of a country-wide peaceful
movement against black money and corruption from today,"
Acharya Balkrishan, a close associate of Ramdev, said.
Anna Hazare would also be giving his support to the
movement, Balkrishna said.
"We have already made it clear that both Anna Hazare and
Baba Ramdev will give support to each others campaigns," he
He said Ramdev will hold one-day dharna at Jantar Mantar
on June 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state