Red alert in Delhi after Chennai blasts
New Delhi: A high security red alert was announced here Thursday after two bomb blasts on a train in Chennai killed a young woman and injured 14 people.
"Security has been tightened at all railway stations, bus stations, crowded markets and other important places," Delhi Police spokesperson Rajan Bhagat told IANS.
A young woman was killed and 14 people were injured Thursday when the bombs went off in quick succession in two coaches of the Bangalore-Guwahati train at the Chennai station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview