SP leader Yashvir Yadav shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In a shocking incident, a Samajwadi Party leader was killed by unidentified men in broad daylight in Ghaziabad on Monday.
SP leader Yashvir Yadav was shot dead by eight men who barged into his home in Kavi Nagar locality and fired at him; his security guard was also injured, reports said.
The assailants also made away with Yadav’s pistol and rifle. As per reports, Yadav had given in writing to the police that he feared for his life after he had altercation with some men with criminal background.
The Ghaziabad police have registered a case and have initiated a search for the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon