SP leader Yashvir Yadav shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In a shocking incident, a Samajwadi Party leader was killed by unidentified men in broad daylight in Ghaziabad on Monday.
SP leader Yashvir Yadav was shot dead by eight men who barged into his home in Kavi Nagar locality and fired at him; his security guard was also injured, reports said.
The assailants also made away with Yadav’s pistol and rifle. As per reports, Yadav had given in writing to the police that he feared for his life after he had altercation with some men with criminal background.
The Ghaziabad police have registered a case and have initiated a search for the accused.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?