SP leader Yashvir Yadav shot dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: In a shocking incident, a Samajwadi Party leader was killed by unidentified men in broad daylight in Ghaziabad on Monday.
SP leader Yashvir Yadav was shot dead by eight men who barged into his home in Kavi Nagar locality and fired at him; his security guard was also injured, reports said.
The assailants also made away with Yadav’s pistol and rifle. As per reports, Yadav had given in writing to the police that he feared for his life after he had altercation with some men with criminal background.
The Ghaziabad police have registered a case and have initiated a search for the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi