Sudden downpour catches Delhi off guard
New Delhi: Strong winds and rain Tuesday afternoon caught Delhi residents off guard after days of pleasant sunny weather. The met office has forecast more rains in the evening.
"The rains are due to a low pressure system that came from west Rajasthan. The rains will continue till tonight (Tuesday night)," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Tuesday`s minimum temperature was average for the season at 17.4 degrees Celsius and the humidity at 8.30 am was 75 percent.
Monday was clear and pleasant, with the maximum temperature average for this time of the year at 31.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was two notches below average at 16.7 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Manipur HSLC exam result 2016: Manipur Board Class 10 result to be declared shortly, check manresult.nic.in for Manipur Class X result 2016
- Air ambulance with seven people crash lands in Delhi's Najafgarh
- Nehru, Gandhi family responsible for rising rapes in India, says Rajasthan BJP MLA Gyandev Ahuja
- Shocking video: Old woman mercilessly beaten up by her daughter in Delhi
- Chris Gayle: Melbourne Renegades refuse to renew his contract for BBL 6