Three blasts injure four in Delhi
New Delhi: A couple and their two children were injured in a small LPG cylinder blast in their house in Sarai Kale Khan area of South Delhi here on Friday, police said.
Incidentally, two similar incidents, one at Pitampura in North-West Delhi where a PNG gas pipeline caught fire and the other in Matiala in West Delhi where a fridge compressor blast took place, caused a panic like situation as all the blasts took place almost at the same time.
However, senior police officials soon clarified that these were separate incidents with no link to each other. They also ruled out any foul play in the cases.
In the first incident, a small LPG gas cylinder caught fire in Sarai Kale Khan area of South Delhi while cooking at around 1 PM in which a husband and wife and their two children suffered burn injuries. Their landlord informed police after which those injured where rushed to hospital in CATS ambulance.
The second incident took place in Pitampura area of North-West Delhi when a PNG gas pipeline leaked into a nearby sewer and caught fire following which fire tenders were rushed to the spot which soon doused the fire.
In another incident, compressor of a fridge burst causing a minor fire at a house in Matiala area in Uttam Nagar around the same time. Nobody was injured in the incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray