Three foreign national women held for smuggling drugs
New Delhi: Three foreign national women, including two from Zimbabwe, have been apprehended on Tuesday from the IGI airport here for allegedly smuggling narcotic drugs.
Zimbabwean national Mike Karimazonda was intercepted at the airport with about 25kg Methequolone, a narcotic substance, from her bag, officials of Narcotics Control Bureau said.
She was scheduled to travel from Delhi to Abu Dhabi and further to Johannesburg.
In another case, an NCB team intercepted Zimbabwean national Cube Allah and Khumalo Sheila, a South African, with about 50.7 kg of Pseudoephedrine.
The consignment was hidden inside their baggage, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa