Three foreign national women held for smuggling drugs
New Delhi: Three foreign national women, including two from Zimbabwe, have been apprehended on Tuesday from the IGI airport here for allegedly smuggling narcotic drugs.
Zimbabwean national Mike Karimazonda was intercepted at the airport with about 25kg Methequolone, a narcotic substance, from her bag, officials of Narcotics Control Bureau said.
She was scheduled to travel from Delhi to Abu Dhabi and further to Johannesburg.
In another case, an NCB team intercepted Zimbabwean national Cube Allah and Khumalo Sheila, a South African, with about 50.7 kg of Pseudoephedrine.
The consignment was hidden inside their baggage, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand