Three foreign national women held for smuggling drugs
New Delhi: Three foreign national women, including two from Zimbabwe, have been apprehended on Tuesday from the IGI airport here for allegedly smuggling narcotic drugs.
Zimbabwean national Mike Karimazonda was intercepted at the airport with about 25kg Methequolone, a narcotic substance, from her bag, officials of Narcotics Control Bureau said.
She was scheduled to travel from Delhi to Abu Dhabi and further to Johannesburg.
In another case, an NCB team intercepted Zimbabwean national Cube Allah and Khumalo Sheila, a South African, with about 50.7 kg of Pseudoephedrine.
The consignment was hidden inside their baggage, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!