Three foreign national women held for smuggling drugs
New Delhi: Three foreign national women, including two from Zimbabwe, have been apprehended on Tuesday from the IGI airport here for allegedly smuggling narcotic drugs.
Zimbabwean national Mike Karimazonda was intercepted at the airport with about 25kg Methequolone, a narcotic substance, from her bag, officials of Narcotics Control Bureau said.
She was scheduled to travel from Delhi to Abu Dhabi and further to Johannesburg.
In another case, an NCB team intercepted Zimbabwean national Cube Allah and Khumalo Sheila, a South African, with about 50.7 kg of Pseudoephedrine.
The consignment was hidden inside their baggage, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda