Three killed as car catches fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons, including two children, were charred to death when the car they were travelling in caught fire in the national capital on Tuesday night.
According to CNN-IBN, the third person killed in the fire was a woman. A couple and their daughter managed to get out of the car but suffered serious burn injuries. They have been admitted to the GTB Hospital.
The incident took place when the occupants of the car were going to attend a wedding near Jamia Masjid. The car caught fire near the Tiharpur fire station.
The police have begun a probe into the incident to find the cause of the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'