Three killed as car catches fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons, including two children, were charred to death when the car they were travelling in caught fire in the national capital on Tuesday night.
According to CNN-IBN, the third person killed in the fire was a woman. A couple and their daughter managed to get out of the car but suffered serious burn injuries. They have been admitted to the GTB Hospital.
The incident took place when the occupants of the car were going to attend a wedding near Jamia Masjid. The car caught fire near the Tiharpur fire station.
The police have begun a probe into the incident to find the cause of the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!