Three killed as car catches fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons, including two children, were charred to death when the car they were travelling in caught fire in the national capital on Tuesday night.
According to CNN-IBN, the third person killed in the fire was a woman. A couple and their daughter managed to get out of the car but suffered serious burn injuries. They have been admitted to the GTB Hospital.
The incident took place when the occupants of the car were going to attend a wedding near Jamia Masjid. The car caught fire near the Tiharpur fire station.
The police have begun a probe into the incident to find the cause of the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers