Three killed as car catches fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons, including two children, were charred to death when the car they were travelling in caught fire in the national capital on Tuesday night.
According to CNN-IBN, the third person killed in the fire was a woman. A couple and their daughter managed to get out of the car but suffered serious burn injuries. They have been admitted to the GTB Hospital.
The incident took place when the occupants of the car were going to attend a wedding near Jamia Masjid. The car caught fire near the Tiharpur fire station.
The police have begun a probe into the incident to find the cause of the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list