Three killed as car catches fire in Delhi
New Delhi: Three persons, including two children, were charred to death when the car they were travelling in caught fire in the national capital on Tuesday night.
According to CNN-IBN, the third person killed in the fire was a woman. A couple and their daughter managed to get out of the car but suffered serious burn injuries. They have been admitted to the GTB Hospital.
The incident took place when the occupants of the car were going to attend a wedding near Jamia Masjid. The car caught fire near the Tiharpur fire station.
The police have begun a probe into the incident to find the cause of the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September
- Nita Ambani launch multi-discipline sports initiative; laud PM Modi for Olympics task force idea
- ISRO successfully tests scramjet rocket engine