Two women gang-raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: In another harrowing incident, two women from Delhi were allegedly raped by three men in a moving car here while returning home from a pub.
The victims told police that early Thursday, they had hired a car outside the Sahara Mall for Rs 300 to go to Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi.
The driver, however, let two other men into the car. The car was then diverted to the Gurgaon-Faridabad road where the men gang-raped them in the moving car "for some hours", a police officer told a news agency.
They were later dumped on the same road. The victims then contacted the police.
Meanwhile, senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal said: "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry."
(With Agency inputs)
- DNA: 7-year-old girl from Bandipora praises Indian Army; shames people running Kashmir agenda
- DNA: Today in History | April 28, 2016
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Watch: NASA's Curiosity Mars rover crosses rugged plateau!
- IPL 2016: Usman Khawaja comes in for injured Faf du Plessis for Rising Pune Sunrisers
- Tragic! Girl cracks IIT-JEE but kills herself as she didn’t want to be engineer
- Roger Federer signs up for Madrid Masters
- Cash is not always king: FIFA chief Gianni Infantino hails Leicester `fairytale`