Two women gang-raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: In another harrowing incident, two women from Delhi were allegedly raped by three men in a moving car here while returning home from a pub.
The victims told police that early Thursday, they had hired a car outside the Sahara Mall for Rs 300 to go to Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi.
The driver, however, let two other men into the car. The car was then diverted to the Gurgaon-Faridabad road where the men gang-raped them in the moving car "for some hours", a police officer told a news agency.
They were later dumped on the same road. The victims then contacted the police.
Meanwhile, senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal said: "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry."
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi