Two women gang-raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: In another harrowing incident, two women from Delhi were allegedly raped by three men in a moving car here while returning home from a pub.
The victims told police that early Thursday, they had hired a car outside the Sahara Mall for Rs 300 to go to Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi.
The driver, however, let two other men into the car. The car was then diverted to the Gurgaon-Faridabad road where the men gang-raped them in the moving car "for some hours", a police officer told a news agency.
They were later dumped on the same road. The victims then contacted the police.
Meanwhile, senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal said: "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry."
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown