Two women gang-raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: In another harrowing incident, two women from Delhi were allegedly raped by three men in a moving car here while returning home from a pub.
The victims told police that early Thursday, they had hired a car outside the Sahara Mall for Rs 300 to go to Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi.
The driver, however, let two other men into the car. The car was then diverted to the Gurgaon-Faridabad road where the men gang-raped them in the moving car "for some hours", a police officer told a news agency.
They were later dumped on the same road. The victims then contacted the police.
Meanwhile, senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal said: "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry."
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok