Two women gang-raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: In another harrowing incident, two women from Delhi were allegedly raped by three men in a moving car here while returning home from a pub.
The victims told police that early Thursday, they had hired a car outside the Sahara Mall for Rs 300 to go to Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi.
The driver, however, let two other men into the car. The car was then diverted to the Gurgaon-Faridabad road where the men gang-raped them in the moving car "for some hours", a police officer told a news agency.
They were later dumped on the same road. The victims then contacted the police.
Meanwhile, senior police officer Maheshwar Dayal said: "With the leads that we have, we are conducting an inquiry."
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere