Wall collapse: owner, contractor booked in Faridabad
Faridabad: A crasher owner and contractor were booked in connection with a wall collapse in Pali-Mohabbatabad area here in which four people were killed.
A case was registered under Sections 304A and 337 of the IPC against the owner, contractor and other employees at the crasher site for ignoring safety measures, police said.
Four persons were killed and two others were injured when a newly-constructed wall collapsed at the crasher zone No 69 in Pali-Mohabbatabad area of the district yesterday.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured