Wall collapse: owner, contractor booked in Faridabad
Faridabad: A crasher owner and contractor were booked in connection with a wall collapse in Pali-Mohabbatabad area here in which four people were killed.
A case was registered under Sections 304A and 337 of the IPC against the owner, contractor and other employees at the crasher site for ignoring safety measures, police said.
Four persons were killed and two others were injured when a newly-constructed wall collapsed at the crasher zone No 69 in Pali-Mohabbatabad area of the district yesterday.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred