Wall collapse: owner, contractor booked in Faridabad
Faridabad: A crasher owner and contractor were booked in connection with a wall collapse in Pali-Mohabbatabad area here in which four people were killed.
A case was registered under Sections 304A and 337 of the IPC against the owner, contractor and other employees at the crasher site for ignoring safety measures, police said.
Four persons were killed and two others were injured when a newly-constructed wall collapsed at the crasher zone No 69 in Pali-Mohabbatabad area of the district yesterday.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!