Wall collapse: owner, contractor booked in Faridabad
Faridabad: A crasher owner and contractor were booked in connection with a wall collapse in Pali-Mohabbatabad area here in which four people were killed.
A case was registered under Sections 304A and 337 of the IPC against the owner, contractor and other employees at the crasher site for ignoring safety measures, police said.
Four persons were killed and two others were injured when a newly-constructed wall collapsed at the crasher zone No 69 in Pali-Mohabbatabad area of the district yesterday.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter