Wall collapse: owner, contractor booked in Faridabad
Faridabad: A crasher owner and contractor were booked in connection with a wall collapse in Pali-Mohabbatabad area here in which four people were killed.
A case was registered under Sections 304A and 337 of the IPC against the owner, contractor and other employees at the crasher site for ignoring safety measures, police said.
Four persons were killed and two others were injured when a newly-constructed wall collapsed at the crasher zone No 69 in Pali-Mohabbatabad area of the district yesterday.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16