Woman gang-raped in Delhi
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman was gang-raped by five men, including her brother-in-law and kept locked for two days in a room, police said Wednesday. No arrest has been made so far.
The incident happened at Shalimar Bagh in north Delhi.
The woman, in her complaint lodged Tuesday, said that her brother-in-law and his friends raped her, kept her locked in a room for two days and dumped her near the Japanese Park, a few kilometres away from her house at Sector 15 in Rohini.
On May 19 afternoon, her brother-in-law called her at his jewellery shop to talk on some issue. When she reached there, his four friends were also present. They offered her a drink laced with sedatives and raped her in turns.
A case has been registered and the allegations are being probed, said an officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi