Woman molested in broad daylight in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 21-year old woman was molested in public and her clothes torn by a motorcyclist here in broad daylight, police said Friday. The attacker has been arrested.
The incident was reported from South Delhi`s Hazrat Nizamuddin area around 4 p.m. Thursday.
The woman, a resident of Nizamuddin, was going with her aunt on a scooty when the man hit her vehicle with his motorbike and began to misbehave with the two women.
"When the girl opposed, he molested her and also tore her clothes," said an officer.
The attacker, identified as Hasan alias Chinku (24), was arrested on the spot Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row