Woman molested in broad daylight in New Delhi
New Delhi: A 21-year old woman was molested in public and her clothes torn by a motorcyclist here in broad daylight, police said Friday. The attacker has been arrested.
The incident was reported from South Delhi`s Hazrat Nizamuddin area around 4 p.m. Thursday.
The woman, a resident of Nizamuddin, was going with her aunt on a scooty when the man hit her vehicle with his motorbike and began to misbehave with the two women.
"When the girl opposed, he molested her and also tore her clothes," said an officer.
The attacker, identified as Hasan alias Chinku (24), was arrested on the spot Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?