Woman shot dead at bus terminus in Delhi, assailants held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman died after being shot thrice by two bike-borne youths here Sunday night, police said. Both the attackers have been arrested.
According to a police official, the woman, identified as Pooja, resident of Bhajanpura in east Delhi, was standing near the Sarai Kale Khan inter-state bus terminal in south Delhi when she was shot. She was taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where she died of her bullet injuries.
The two youths were apprehended by the people at the spot and handed over to police. They are said to be residents of Abu Fazal Enclave in Jamia Nagar.
Further Police investigation is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands