Woman shot dead at bus terminus in Delhi, assailants held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman died after being shot thrice by two bike-borne youths here Sunday night, police said. Both the attackers have been arrested.
According to a police official, the woman, identified as Pooja, resident of Bhajanpura in east Delhi, was standing near the Sarai Kale Khan inter-state bus terminal in south Delhi when she was shot. She was taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where she died of her bullet injuries.
The two youths were apprehended by the people at the spot and handed over to police. They are said to be residents of Abu Fazal Enclave in Jamia Nagar.
Further Police investigation is going on.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank