Woman shot dead at bus terminus in Delhi, assailants held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman died after being shot thrice by two bike-borne youths here Sunday night, police said. Both the attackers have been arrested.
According to a police official, the woman, identified as Pooja, resident of Bhajanpura in east Delhi, was standing near the Sarai Kale Khan inter-state bus terminal in south Delhi when she was shot. She was taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where she died of her bullet injuries.
The two youths were apprehended by the people at the spot and handed over to police. They are said to be residents of Abu Fazal Enclave in Jamia Nagar.
Further Police investigation is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened