Woman shot dead at bus terminus in Delhi, assailants held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old woman died after being shot thrice by two bike-borne youths here Sunday night, police said. Both the attackers have been arrested.
According to a police official, the woman, identified as Pooja, resident of Bhajanpura in east Delhi, was standing near the Sarai Kale Khan inter-state bus terminal in south Delhi when she was shot. She was taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where she died of her bullet injuries.
The two youths were apprehended by the people at the spot and handed over to police. They are said to be residents of Abu Fazal Enclave in Jamia Nagar.
Further Police investigation is going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister